Why invest in Bengaluru?
By Evente Clinic
The Indian real estate industry is changing with the demand of investors. The past few years have not been so good for the industry but as per experts, this is the best time to invest in the Indian real estate, especially after a stable government at the center. A lot of reforms and push by the government will be seen in coming months.
The numbers have already started improving and are expected to improve further. Bengaluru has emerged as a shining spot for real estate investors offering a sound return on investment and assured rental income. With the IT/ ITeS sector driving real estate demand, the city boasts of strong macroeconomic dynamics and stability.
” Bengaluru has emerged as a shining spot for real estate investors offering a sound return on investment and assured rental income.”
For investors looking for a stable market with a long-term horizon, Bengaluru provides many attractive options. Here are some of the reasons why one should be looking to invest in Bengaluru:
- The real estate sector of Bengaluru is now quite flamboyant with the demand rising every month and as per experts this is the best time to invest as the prices are comparatively low and have just started to increase.
- Considering the expansion and development of Bengaluru, the price appreciation of real estates in Bengaluru has not been at par with the cities like Delhi, NCR or Mumbai.
- As the population increased with the birth of a considerable number of the middle-class segment, the affordable sector has gained momentum and many developers in this segment have popped up. Lot of investment options for middle class.
- The launch of Namma Metro in Bengaluru is paving a way to a much-awaited boost in real estate investments. Convenience in public transport is extremely essential for Bengaluru, especially due to its high traffic problem. The improvement in transportation will cause the surrounding properties to be valued higher.
- With an increase in the number of citizens on the lookout for housing units, the city’s real estate demand is witnessing a positive shift. Due to stable realty market conditions, steady price rates and the absence of drastic fluctuations – the market is seen as an ideal destination to invest in. International investors prefer investing in Bengaluru because the city paves the way for lucrative returns while investors gain favourable government policies.
- Bengaluru has always been known as a haven for students, with several nationally ranked educational institutions in the city. This, coupled with ample job opportunities in the IT industry, has led to a steady demand for apartments for sale in Bengaluru; especially in the areas of Electronic City, Whitefield, the ORR corridor, and a few areas in North Bengaluru.
Some areas you should be looking to invest in are as below –
HSR Layout – For the third time in a row, HSR Layout has emerged as one of the top localities offering highest returns. Those planning to invest here will have to spend Rs 6,294 for every square foot, and could buy apartments in 91 ready-to-move-in and two under-construction projects here.
Whitefield Hope Farm Junction – One of the major IT hubs of Bengaluru, Whitefield Hope Farm Junction is emerging as a sought-after destination for those looking for residential property.
KR Puram – One of the oldest residential localities in Bengaluru, KR Puram lies in proximity to some of the important IT hubs and enjoys Metro connectivity.
Bellandur – Bellandur is known to be one of the prime property markets of Bengaluru with some high-end projects located here. With IT parks lying with 10-km radius, Bellandur is the choice of location for many working in the companies here.
Let us know if you are looking to invest in Bengaluru and our experienced sales manager will surely help you with best deals in the city.